V.I.P. Care Management, Inc. can assist with monthly bill paying, bookkeeping and banking assistance (BankAssist Program). Through a Cost of Care Analysis and Strategic Plan, the care managers can help the client live comfortably within their means while maximizing all available financial entitlements. Many clients use our office as their mailing address so V.I.P. Care Management can organize and maintain the financial records and pay bills. If financial exploitation has been an issue, the care managers can prevent further loss and even assist the client to seek a legal remedy.
Some clients elect to liquidate personal property and real estate in order to designate the funds for their care. Our Care Managers and community resource partners can help clients downsize, sell homes and personal property to realize as much financial gain as possible.
- Cost of Care Analysis and Strategic Planning
- Medicaid Benefits Eligibility Review
- Veteran Benefits Education
- Bill Paying, Money Management and Bookkeeping
- Banking Assistance: V.I.P. BankAssist Program tm
- Financial Exploitation Intervention
- Identity Theft Assistance
- Personal Asset Inventory and Estate Liquidation